Chloe McElhone – Clean Energy Policy Analyst, energyhub.org
Published on Apr 20, 2021. Last updated Aug 17, 2023.
Chloe McElhone holds a degree from the University of Toronto’s Master of Science in Sustainability Management (MScSM) program. She is an expert in applying a holistic lens over pressing environmental concerns, drawing on environmental, social, and economic aspects in sustainability analyses.
Chloe’s experience has been in environmental risk in the private sector and climate policy and mitigation in the agricultural sector. Her current work focuses on energy transition, including fossil fuel subsidy reform, transition economy, and circular economies.
- August 17, 2023 (updates). Clean Energy Targets Canada (Updated 2023)
- June 27, 2023 (updates). Clean Energy Financing Programs Canada (Updated 2023)
- June 26, 2023 (updates). Clean Energy Incentives & Rebates Canada (Updated 2023)
- December 11, 2022. Interactive Climate Change Tools Canada (Updated 2021)
- June 1, 2021. Canadian Carbon Prices & Rebates (Updated 2021)
- April 22, 2021. Climate Change Action Plans Canada (Updated 2021)